BETTER GEAR AND TEACHING
Having the top-rated musical instruments is inspiring! Our guides and reviews will help you find, play and maintain your gear and build skill for years to come!
- What Is The Best Guitar Nut Glue? Should You Use It?by Don EastWith age and many string changes, eventually, your electric or acoustic guitar nut will work loose. Or, perhaps you have a worn nut that needs to be replaced. Whatever the case, it’s going to need to be attached to … Read more
- Guitar Combo Amp vs Head and Cab Stack: Difference Explainedby Don EastBuying a new amplifier is a great way to get closer to the sound in your head. But with so many available, it’s hard to know which is best for your needs. Like a combo amp vs head and … Read more
- 18 Bands With Cherry In The Name | Groups and Artistsby Don EastUsing the word cherry in a band name can create some interesting results. There have been many bands and artists that have included the term in their name in some creative ways. Here are some of the most well-known, … Read more
- Are Takamine Guitars Good? How Do They Rank?by Don EastIf you have been in the market for a great acoustic, you might be wondering, “Are Takamine guitars good?” The answer is a resounding yes! Takamine makes some of the best acoustic guitars in the world. It doesn’t matter … Read more
- 24 Bands With Black In The Name | Groups and Artistsby Don EastUsing the word black in a band name can create a sense of mystery, darkness, and even evil. If you’re in a metal band, this works out pretty well. Black metal bands use the word more often than others. … Read more
- Guitar Is Fretting Out: What It Means and How To Fixby Don EastThere is nothing worse than a guitar that doesn’t ring out, or perform properly when you bend strings. There are many conditions that can cause a guitar to play poorly when bending. But there is one that is quite … Read more